ALX in the News: Week of December 2nd
By: Alexander Cline
In the News
Highlighting news featuring businesses in Alexandria and events around the City each week- whether you are starting a business in Alexandria, or are already part of our community, stay on top of local economic development interest items here!
Each month, check out “Growing in Alexandria,” an AEDP blog series that focuses on businesses around the City.
For our first December Growing in Alexandria post, we sat down with Corey and Liz Tara Losinski, Co-Founders of BaseRent. BaseRent is an app for landlords, and we got to learn a little more about the couple and the company this month. Check it out today on the blog!
REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT
- City Asks for Public Input on Eisenhower East Plan – ALX Now
- Alexandria’s housing market now more expensive than Arlington – WTOP
- PY Metro proceeds on wetlands site – Alexandria Times [Page 1]
- City of Alexandria to Hold Groundbreaking Ceremony for Potomac Yard Metrorail Station – City of Alexandria
ECONOMY & COMMUNITY
- Scooters, Phase II: City Officials to Consider New Regulations – Alexandria Living Magazine
- Northam discourages repeal of right-to-work law in remarks to revenue council – Richmond Times Dispatch
- Agencies Reaffirm Highest Bond Ratings for City of Alexandria – City of Alexandria